The current website https://kemexpo.gr/ belongs to the company KEMEXPO ΙΚΕ with VAT number 800851670, Tax Office HOLARGOS, and registered office at 18 Ag. Triados, Athens Agia Paraskevi, Greece, Zip Code 15343, and its main activity is the study, design, and organization of specialized exhibitions.
The company, as well as the user/customer, agree and accept for the correct and ethical operation of the online store-website. It reserves the right to freely modify or revise the terms and conditions of transactions from the website , whenever it deems necessary, undertaking the obligation to inform consumers of any change, through the pages of this online store. The company reserves the right to change the prices of the products at any time without prior notice. Any typographical error or omission or technological failure will be corrected by the company, without any other obligation on its part.
Limitation of Liability
The company, in the context of its transactions from the website , is not responsible for further damages that may arise from the execution or non-execution of the orders, or from the delay of an execution, for any cause. The website with the brand name “kemexpo.gr” can not guarantee the availability of the products, but undertakes to inform customers in a timely manner about the unavailability. Under no circumstances is the company criminally or civilly liable for any loss (positive, special or negative, which indicatively and not restrictively, divisively and/or cumulatively consists in loss of profits, data, lost profits, monetary satisfaction, etc.) that a visitor or a third party may experience while visiting the website , for reasons related to the operation or not, and/or the use of the website and/or inability to provide services and/or products and/or information available from him/her and/or from any non- permitted third party interventions in products and/or services and/or information available through it.
Users agree and undertake not to use the online store with the brand name “kemexpo.gr” for:
- sending, publishing, sending by e-mail or transmitting in other ways any content that is illegal for any reason, causes unlawful insult and damage to the COMPANY or any third party, or violates the privacy or confidentiality of any person
- sending, publishing, sending by e-mail or transmitting in other ways any content that offends users’ morals, social values, underage etc.
- sending, publishing, sending by e-mail or transmitting in other ways any content for which users do not have the right to transmit, in accordance with the law or the applicable covenants
- sending, publishing, sending by e-mail or transmitting in other ways any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary right of third party,
- sending, publishing, sending by e-mail or transmitting in other ways any material containing software viruses or any other code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or equip the operation of any computer software or hardware,
- intentional or unintentional violation of applicable law or regulations,
- harassment of any third party in any way,
- collection or storage of personal data about other users.